Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hiding in the woods

Outfit: Celio shirt - H&M jeans - Zara scarf - La Canadienne jacket
Photographer: Charlotte Swan

The man, the first man look I show you on the blog. And the person the most important in my life. Pictures I took when we were walking into the forest last time while the sun was shinning. That's the occasion to present you the man who take almost all the pictures of the blog, all the pictures I appear on.  I will not tell more about him now but I hope you like the little changement in the looks. See you tomorrow for a woman look. Enjoy

L'homme, le premier look masculin que je vous montre sur le blog. Et aussi la personne la plus importante dans ma vie. Des photos qui datent de notre promenade en forêt lors d'une superbe journée. C'est l'occasion de vous présenter celui qui prend presque toutes les photos du blog, en tout cas, toutes celles où j'apparais. Je ne vous en dirai pas plus pour le moment mais j'espère que vous aimerez cette petite entorse à ce que vous voyez d'habitude. A demain pour un look féminin cette fois-ci. Enjoy










No comments:

Post a Comment