Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cécile

Photographer: Charlotte Swan

Grace... Natural beauty, charm, a magical look and mystery. Turquoise or the stone of true feelings, the color of true feelings. Each jewel, each stone, each woman has an history... It's been a while since I had not post here but here I am now, my computer stayed at home and I took time to rest. I have a lot of things to share with you. I hope you are having a good time this summer. Enjoy

La Grâce... La beauté naturelle, le charme, la magie d'un regard et le mystère. La turquoise ou la pierre des vrais sentiments, la couleur des vrais sentiments. Chaque bijou, chaque pierre et chaque femme a son histoire... Cela fait un moment que je devais partager avec vous ces photos réalisées pour Sillage Ethnique, les vacances sont passées par là et l'ordinateur est resté au placard, un mal pour un bien si je puis dire, j'ai pu souffler un peu et me revoilà avec plein de choses à vous montrer. En espérant que vous passez un bel été, je vous laisse sur ces images. Enjoy








2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful woman!♥ love the oriental prints and the tribal feel to this outfit♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is amazing, I love her hair and her blue eyes ;) That's the spirit of sillage ethnique

      Delete